Simple but delicious summer rice salad
- 200 grams Rice (I use basmati rice or whole meal rice)
- 2 tins of tuna fish in olive oil (each 80 grams so 120 grams in total)
- Approximately 8 finely chopped sweet and sour pickles.
- Splash of liquid from the pickles jar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise (depends how much you like mayonnaise)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Boil the rice according to instructions, leave to cool down
- Add the tuna fish, loosened with a fork
- Add the chopped sweet and sour pickles
- Mix the mayonnaise with the pickles liquid, a small pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients
- Eat immediately or put in the fridge. You can keep this in the fridge for approximately 2 days so great to make in advance for your party. Enjoy!